A blog about the lives of two nuts and their tree squirrels.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Smiles all around
The girls have been so happy and there are smiles all around. So, like any camera-happy mother, I have many photos to share.
These first four are Evie in her crib. Tara was dangling toys in front of her face and Evie loved it.
I took this one at 4:00 this morning. It's difficult to be annoyed by such a sweet smile--even before the crack of dawn.
On Saturday night after their bath, Sydney and Tara insisted on putting their hair up in towels. They then demanded that I take pictures of them in front of the aquarium. I dutifully obeyed. Here is the fruit of my labors.
1 comment:
What a cute smile Evie has. How can you resist that. I love the photos of the girls in front of the fish. What cute girls. Gotta love them.
Post a Comment