Friday, July 3, 2009

Evie hanging out (one-month old)

Evie and I were up bright and early this morning--just hanging out, so I thought I would pull the camera out and take a few pictures since I haven't in a while. So--no major event or anything terribly exciting, but I hope you will enjoy them! I love the BED HEAD!


Russ says Evie looks like his plecostamus (fish) when she sucks on this pacifier. Very amusing, and we love that it keeps her quiet.

Just for Fun I made a video of her squirming around.

2 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

She is defientely a cutie. I love all of her dark hair. Hope all is going well for your family.

joanne said...

SHe is to freakin cute!!! I am in love with her hair! and the grunting sounds!!! in the movie her eyes almost look green!
the quilt is so awsome! we love it! MIke was shocked that you made it! i dont think he knew that you were that good!