Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tara's birthday bonanza

Ok, I realize Tara's birthday was over two weeks ago, so this post is long overdue.
We got Tara a pair of rollerblades since she outgrew her "baby skates"Grandma sent gifts for all the girls, so everyone had some birthday surprises. This book is one of Evie's favorite toys. She can even sing along a little.

Check out Sydney in her new party dress. I bought it the night before and she was ecstatic.

Decorating cupcakes --I didn't feel like making a cake or entertaining, so this took care of both


Evie stayed in her high chair for most of the party. There were so many kids running around I was afraid she might get trampled. As you can see from the photo she didn't mind it too much.
Fortunately it was a beautiful sunny day, so the kids all played outside and I didn't have to entertain or make up games. My kind of party.

Opening presents--always a delight for a six-year old!

No comments: