Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Family night J***** style

Last week Russ gave me the option of skipping spin class and going for a mountain bike ride while he took the girls to play on their scooters. **MY HERO** So I rode to Riverfront park on my fabulous new mountain bike while Russ packed the girls into the car and drove there. We went our separate ways--I went exploring and Russ took the girls off-road to play.
#1 Syd ready to head down the hill
#2 Tara had a little incident while off-roading #3 Tara realized that going home with battle wounds is the J***** way
#4 Evie watching all the excitement from the backpack.
**Having a FABULOUS time!**
#5 Almost time to go home, but still so wound up!
#5 Evie and Dad bonding!
#6 A picture of me--to prove I was actually there, as Russ put it

1 comment:

Russ said...

I gave you the option of skipping spin class? You make it sound like I live for that class. I don't mind missing it one bit.