I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with this quilt yet, but it looks very pretty folded up in the stack with my other quilts for now!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Bulls-eye
I posted a photo of a bulls-eye quilt top that I had put together in a bow-tie pattern. I hated it, so it sat in a box for over a year. Recently I took it completely apart and made it into this quilt:
I like it much better this way. Originally I wasn't too thrilled about this quilt, but I made the blocks to do an exchange. I missed the exchange, however, so I was pretty unsure what to do with all my blocks. Now that it is all together in a new pattern, quilted and washed (to give it the 'rag' look) I find myself quite delighted with the final product.
I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with this quilt yet, but it looks very pretty folded up in the stack with my other quilts for now!
I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with this quilt yet, but it looks very pretty folded up in the stack with my other quilts for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment