Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just like riding a bike...

Ok, so it was riding a bike! I just thought you should all know--I'M BACK!! Last night I went for a bike ride and it was fabulous! I averaged about 17 mph and went 14 miles--making it home just before dark. I must admit, riding up the hills was a little more difficult than I remember--something to do with what I will call "a few" extra pounds. :) Hopefully those don't stick around for too much longer. I wish I had a picture to post, but I didn't take my camera on the ride. Maybe next time! I did see several deer, rabbits, and way too many unleashed dogs--lots of wildlife!

I have been keeping busy lately. I got my front garden cleaned up and have lots of squash and peas coming up. I planted a bunch of flowers and shrubs in my flower gardens. I have my back garden partially cleaned up, and hopefully that will look beautiful soon! I have finished two quilts (I'll post photos later) and have a bunch more nearly done. I read Cell by Stephen King this week. If you are a Stephen King fan, this is a good one. Oh, and I have a newborn baby, a five and a six year old. And somehow I actually sleep every now and then!

As for now--the sun is shining, Evie just spit up all over me, and I must go grocery shopping! Life is fabulous!

1 comment:

Alana said...

You are incredible Sarah. Where do you get your energy?