Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The BIG sisters

Sydney and Tara got to come visit Evelyn this afternoon where they got to try out their "Big Sister" skills. They did awesome! Evie loves to watch them, and I'm sure she recognizes their voices.





We are now all home and doing well. So I guess we should try to go get some sleep while we can.

10 comments:

tonksfam said...

Nate's learning well. When the picture came up he said "Tara, Sydney, Evie!" We'll see how he does in person ;) We are so excited for you guys!!!

Kimber Bowen said...

What cute pictures of the girls. I love how excited they are. I can't believe how dark Evie's hair is, she is beautiful.

Shellee said...

Congrats! What a beautiful baby! We are so excited for you. Sarah, you look great for just having a baby! Give those girls lots of love from us!
Shellee, Randy and kids

joanne said...

wow!where did that hair come from? tara and sydney look so happy! i am sure they are both rckin the big sister thing! we cant wait to meet her at the next caps girls run!1

Mom said...

I hadn't checked out your blog when I talked to you this afternoon. She does have a full head of hair. Just beautiful. I think you're right; Evie does have Russ' eyes.

Katarie Crozier said...

Congratulations! Evie is a cutie:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Hopefully Evie has her father's cycling legs and her mother's VO2 max. She'll fly away in the hills. Four girls now in one house - good luck getting in the bathroom, Russ.

The Jorgensens

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from the Brother and Sister Flower. What lovely girls!!!

Michelle Croft said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations to everyone.

Anonymous said...

Gongrats on a beautiful new little spririt. The grandpas must have been busy getting all these new ones down to their new homes!! I can't wait to hold her, I love her name. Tammy and Jeff