Friday, March 12, 2010

Skiing -- Red Lodge


We finally took a day off! Russ and I went skiing yesterday at Red Lodge and had the most fabulous time ever! We were extatic to have a break, but I think both of us were rather astonished at how much FUN we had. It has been years since I've been--due to three pregancies and a 4-year stay on the East Coast. Russ was able to ski for a few hours last year at Grand Targhee, but we were both a little inexperienced when we hit the slopes yesterday. We started out on a crazy steep blue square run, which was a bit insane, but it forced us to relearn how to ski quickly. Within a few runs we were all over the mountain as if there had never been such an unfortunate skiing hiatus. **Hoping we can hit the slopes one more time before the snow melts!

1 comment:

AliJ said...

It looks like you had a great time! I'm so glad you got a break. Being a full-time mommy is wonderful, but tiring.