Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ward Campout

A week ago we went on a campout with our ward. The girls had such a great time. It was not easy getting them back into the car to take them home when the time came. We learned that Sydney is a pyro. Not a big surprise---pyro is in our blood! She fed the fire until about 12:30 when we finally convinced her that we needed to get to bed. Sydney and Tara played with their friends most of the time, happily ignoring all adults. That made the campout quite pleasant for us, too! One of their favorites was a hay ride. They went over and over and over again!



They both really loved all the animals.
What kid could resist such a fun tree-house? Here's Syd with some of her friends.
Loving the horses!
Picking wildflowers

1 comment:

Alana said...

I remember the first Thanksgiving after you and Russ got married. I thought you two may set the table cloth on fire as you were playing with the lighted candles. Yes, I think Sydney comes by her pyro tendencies from her pyro parents.