Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bored on a Sunday afternoon

I'm not complaining though. Its kind of nice to not have 6 or 7 hours of church and be so exhausted that I collapse into a comma when I get home. I am bored though because we had plans to walk through a local nature park as a family after church. The one condition, the girls clean their room. Well, I've been waiting and waiting and finally gave up. While waiting I cleaned up the photo of Evie to the right of this posting (her best photo yet), created the new blog title above and put together this video.

Sydney was the master of this trick and figured it out quickly. She got to the point that I didn't have to support her at all. I think Evie has potential. Tara never really did figure it out. She wouldn't hold still long enough. Don't call Child Protection Services on me. No babies were injured in the filming of this video.





Update:
I just realized that the photo on the side is compressed. Here is a full size photo for grandparents who might want to download it. Also, not to toot my own horn but I can't get over our new title block up top. I love it. Not because I did such a good job on it, because I didn't, but it makes me laugh nonetheless. Evie reminds me of Grover or Elmo sticking their faces into the camera.

4 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

Great trick. I amazed how strong she is. By the way I love Sydney's new haircut it looks great. Russ you did a great job at the photo collage on the top on the blog!

Poppy Lane said...

How cute. That is amazing how strong she is. I can't even get Andy to put any weight on his legs. I try to make him stand up and he just flops. And Ben arches his back too much.

I can't wait to see them all together again.

Russ said...

We just got Evie an exer-saucer too and she loves it. I think Sarah was planning on posting some video eventually either here or Facebook. Evie loves to stand and look around. She is just fascinated by the toys too. You should see her when we wind up her mobile.

joanne said...

i love it! that is one of Zylers fav thing in the world!!
i love her smile! cant wait to meet her next summer!