Thursday, May 28, 2009

Girls' bedrooms

Well, I finally finished painting the nursery. It took so much work and energy that I haven't had the heart to hang any pictures or decorate yet. So for now, here are a few photos. Sydney and Tara got out their old baby toys and set them all up for their new little sister. They even helped me clean them all. Now they love to play in the baby's room! If you can't tell, there is a "diaper cake" on the top of the shelf. The picture didn't turn out very well, because the room is tiny and I had nowhere to go.


Now for the entertainment: I asked Sydney and Tara to clean their room. I went to check on them about a half-hour later, and this is what I found! I don't think they quite understood what I was asking. I guess I should get to work and try to unravel their latest disaster!


I am going to the hospital Monday morning to be induced, so we will keep you updated!

3 comments:

joanne said...

love the green! your baby room looks great...Sydney and Taras not so great but lots of fun!
good luck on monday!

Kimber Bowen said...

The babies room is adorable. I love the white shelfing unit that is on the wall. You did a great job. That is so funny what Syd and Tara did. I can't wait till Monday. I hope you are doing well.

tonksfam said...

That color is GREAT! The room looks amazing. It really does :) Now Sydney and Tara's room...that is amazing in a whole different way...