On Monday morning just after Russ and Sydney left for the bus stop, Tara began to cry. She was certain that once she turned five she got to go to school. I was able to convince her that I really needed her to help me here at home for a little while longer, and she shook it off. She then spent endless hours "learning to read" by playing her new Clifford computer game. That worked out for me, since I worked on prepping/painting the baby's room all day. The end is finally in sight!
Russ is studying to take his second-to-last Architects exam. He is scheduled to take it this Friday. I guess I'm not allowed to have the baby before then.
Oh, I should mention--Sydney lost her second tooth last night. She is rather fond of the Toothfairy lately.
1 comment:
good luck on your test russ!
Post a Comment