So, for the few of you who have actually seen my kitchen, I hope you agree it is an improvement. (It would have been difficult to make it worse than it already was!)
As for other news...
We are going to Grand Targhee tomorrow (A ski resort in the Tetons--Wyoming). Russ has a conference to attend, so the girls and I are joining him for a little vacation. (We take what we can get!) Obviously, I won't be able to ski, but I can take the girls sledding and enjoy the break from home! Russ will be busy most of the time, but he does get to ski for a little bit. Then we are going to Idaho for a quick visit before heading home. I'm sure we will tell you all about it!
3 comments:
you were right that is YELLOW!! it looks nicce! have fun at targhee! Skyla says hi to sydney and tara
The blinds look GREAT! They are definitely an improvement from when I saw things last.
Have fun on your mini-vacation! I guess we won't be trying to swing by for a few days ;)
I love your kitchen. You did a wonderful job of painting it. It looks great!
Post a Comment