Friday, March 6, 2009

Photo studio flyer

We got this ad in the mail the other day. It turned out really cute. We will try to get our hands on a few more. (I erased our name and address for security issues.) I nearly threw it out--thinking it was just another sales flyer, until Russ stuck it under my nose. There was another picture of Tara inside, but it didn't scan well, so this will do.
***As for the rest of our adventures...well, I am still working on painting the kitchen. It has turned out to be an enormous job. The previous owners weren't terribly bright or industrious. I actually had to sand an earwig off my wall--they actually painted over a live bug. That was the smallest of the problems! I was suppose to finish today, but I think I will have to put a third coat of paint on to hide the disasterous wall, so I should be done tomorrow. I'll post a picture when I'm finished...eventually. But if you are wondering, my kitchen is now yellow, or "golden treasure" so a yellow-gold. I really like it. Russ tends to like more subtle, neutral colors, so this is MY one room. Hurray for color!

Update: This is the inside of the flyer we received the other day. Tara is featured on the studio's website as well. www.cetronestudio.com


1 comment:

joanne said...

i was only kidding about the paint! when i was prego with ky i painted the whole upstairs and riped out the carpet (me not some carpet people me 8 months prego) its not that big of a deal and guys just dont care enough to do it right..
besides the kitchen how are things going? we get to move into our place on monday so i can call people again!! happy day no more hotel living...just floor sleeping