A blog about the lives of two nuts and their tree squirrels.
Friday, January 30, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSS!
I'm sure Russ will be thrilled that I am advertising his ever-nearing demise, but I got him fabulous birthday presents, so he has no choice but to forgive me! I thought it would be fun to post a few of my favorite Russ pictures from the archives.
I love them! Russ you are awesome you have to be my most fav. brother in law EVER!! Hope you had a beyound wonderful birthday and Sarah made you a very yummy cake and dinner! Word of advice dont shove the straws too far up your nose...it will hurt!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Your girls spilled the beans last night about your real reason for wanting a babysitter ;) We thought "Ahhh, that's why you just randomly decided that the girls shouldn't be with you this one particular evening."
After you guys left, Rob asked if I had wished Russ a happy birthday at the end (we were planning on it), but I told him I had chickened out. We thought it, though :)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Russ!
I love them! Russ you are awesome you have to be my most fav. brother in law EVER!!
Hope you had a beyound wonderful birthday and Sarah made you a very yummy cake and dinner!
Word of advice dont shove the straws too far up your nose...it will hurt!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Your girls spilled the beans last night about your real reason for wanting a babysitter ;) We thought "Ahhh, that's why you just randomly decided that the girls shouldn't be with you this one particular evening."
After you guys left, Rob asked if I had wished Russ a happy birthday at the end (we were planning on it), but I told him I had chickened out. We thought it, though :)
Happy birthday Russ. You're old.
Hey Sterling. Look who's talking. Glad you guys had an awesome Groundhog Day celebration.
Post a Comment