While you may not love what I have to say, Russ has instructed me that I need to contribute. Being the fabulous and obedient woman that I am...(pause for massive laughter)...well, here I am anyway. I have actually had a few requests to see some of the quilts that I have made, so I found a few pictures.
The November quilt I pieced in New Jersey, but then thanks to a lovely move across the country, I just finished it this past September. I did hand quilt it, and it was brutal (for those of you who have ever hand-quilted flannel, you know what I mean--lots of blood.)
My lovely assistant and model, is of course, Tara. If you are wondering, I also made the blue and white quilt on the bed.
1 comment:
Tara looks so cozy!! I hope you get the blood and feeling back in your fingers before all of us have babys.....
Post a Comment