Imagine if they hook one of these bad boys, a Mako shark. They are tasty too!
This guy is awesome, a Goliath grouper. As the name implies, it is huge and can reach 800 pounds.
This guy is a crazy looking Dolphin fish and by what Dad has told me, it wouldn't be a surprise if they hooked into one of these. I need a picture if you guys do.
Blue Marlin. Hey, its possible. They are out there.
I'd like one of these Palometa for my aquarium. They only get up to about 3 pounds!
How about this Atlantic Spadefish. Man, that'd be cool in an aquarium except they can reach up to 15 pounds!So how much of a dork am I? Research someone elses trip? Believe me, I don't need an excuse to look up information on fish. That's how big of a dork I am. I didn't even mention the freshwater fish they may see on their boat trip through the Everglades in search of gators. I've even owned a few of them. Have fun guys.
3 comments:
Dude,
Not only do I expect to catch dolphin I plan on keeping one to take to a restaurant near the docks to have them cook it for us.
Also you forgot to mention sail fish,sword fish, snapper, hammer jacks, tuna and tarpin.
How's that for rubbing it in?
I know, I saw all of those fish but I didn't want to post them all. You'll have to take pictures of some of the cool fish you catch. And if you do happen to catch a shark, they are good eating too. I had a few fresh steaks from a contest winning 780 pound thresher shark. It was goooooood! Just don't eat a tiger shark. They poop through their skin.
I am jealous too. They will be having fun while you and I are working, not fair!!! Hope you had a great birthday.
Post a Comment