Friday, January 16, 2009

Who do you think won?


The girls and I usually have regular wrestling matches to prove that I'm still top dog in the house. I always end up victorious unless Sarah jumps in. Then I usually get pummeled by all three. (Sarah plays dirty. And if you think that's funny, she'll take you down too!)

Since Sarah is pregnant, its just me and the girls. Syd and Tara were pretty wild and I held on as long as I could but I'd had enough and the girls were still going so we put them up against each other. The victor didn't surprise me much.



2 comments:

joanne said...

I am going to have to say Tara!!! She kicked Sydneys butt...Sydney definatly should take karate!! Then she would be able to take tara down!!
Sarah..whats up with not joining in? has pregnacy made you soft?
Syd and tara also inspired my two to go at it....thanks

Anonymous said...

Tara is definitely the most agressive of the two. Looks like they were having fun. You need to post one of Dad in the mix.