Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bike love

My new baby: 2005 Trek Fuel EX 9
So beautiful! A great deal! My new love!
Now if it would just stop SNOWING so I can go play.

Thanks to my amazing peeps for the Mothers' Day gift! I guess it was mostly Russ, but we did take the girls to the bike swap, so they ran around, tried riding bikes way too big for them, and got in everyone's way. This, consequently, forced me to make a quick decision before we were thrown out of the bike swap. So they did contribute--in their own wonderful way.

I also thank Fate. There just happened to be ONE beautiful, brand new, incredible, perfect mountain bike--and it was a perfect fit for me. I just happened to be in the market for a new mountain bike. Thank you Fate!

Did I mention that I bought my previous mountain bike at the end of my freshman year in college? It was definitely time.

We also found a pair of bike shoes for Russ and a pair of bike shorts for me. It was a good, expensive, wonderful day!

1 comment:

Russ said...

My shoes were only $10 though.