Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trip to Idaho

Sydney, Tara, and Evelyn--making the world a more beautiful place!
Kirt and Debby--Idaho Falls Temple

Nate, Russ, and Dave--trying out Debby's wedding accessories

Dave taking a little twirl in the cape

Sydney and Tara--all 'glammed' up

Evie admiring the Christmas tree

Evie eating the Christmas tree

Evie and Tara--taking it all in

Russ and Evie--chillin' at the reception

Evie hangin' with her cousin Andy

Andy's amazing trick. (Yes, he is balancing on his head!) Love it!

Sydney and her cousin Chase bonding over some lollipops


I'm sure you've all concluded that we went to Idaho Falls for a wedding. Russ' brother got married just after Christmas, so we all got to go to Grandma's and enjoy the many festivities.

Both Sydney and Tara ended up going to the Dr while there--Sydney with an infected finger, and Tara with a terrible cold and ear infection.

Watched the University of Idaho play in the Humanitarian Bowl. VANDALS WON! Wish we could have been there!

Traveling wasn't too bad. We hit a few storms and some icy roads, but we've definitely seen much worse! We saw three moose--LOVE moose, and the usual deer and birds, but no elk this time.

Now we are home again, Christmas decor is put away, girls are back in school, Russ has resumed biking through miserable weather to get to work, and we are back to our typical chaos!

2 comments:

Russ said...

I saw elk, lots of them (on the way to Idaho), but you were asleep. I saw a golden eagle on the side of the road a 1/2 mile from the moose. There were a lot of deer that tried to jump out in front of us too. As boring as the freeway is between Bozeman and Billings, I was glad to get away from the deer.

Kristen and Erik Cambridge said...

Your girls are so cute! I can't believe you have 3 of them now. I loved the picture of the boys modeling the wedding cape and gloves. It should be in a bridal magazine haha. Glad you had fun! I miss you. Are you doing the MS 150 this year in Logan?