Most of you know this, but winter in MT brings lots of snow. This is one of the milder snowfalls. These snowmen have been buried in new snow, melted, and just yesterday I watched as Sydney used one of the arms to beat what was left (a large ice ball) into pieces. As I type, it is snowing yet again.
It wouldn't be much of a post if I didn't throw in some Evie-adventure. She is becoming quite a lively, fun, loud little girl! She now has four teeth and is so proud of her little chompers (meaning she bites everything--spoons, toys, food, etc.) Surprisingly, she is still not truly crawling yet. She does a "tripod shuffle" as we call it, which is enough to keep me chasing after her.
Our house is quite old, and I'm pretty sure it was built with sticks, garbage, and Elmer's glue. So we are doing our best to fix it up. Our latest attempt is new windows--YEAH!! I'll use pictures to explain...On a chilly day, here is one of the old windows. (Believe me, this is far from the worst it has been.) The ice on the window is INSIDE the house. Brr. But the real fun comes when it warms up and water drips down the walls, in the walls, on the floor, under the paint...it then stains the walls and curtains, destroys the paint, and mold and mildew begin to grow.
Last of all, Evie's favorite new toy. She laughs, squeals, jumps, twirls, etc. Then I get the camera out and she just stares at me. I tried.
2 comments:
Love the windows. They look wonderful! Evie's grown so much.
Hope you had a great birthday Russ. I thought about you all day. I love your new windows. They look great. Good job Russ for installing them, that is wonderful. Your girls are as cute as ever, thanks for the update I loved it.
Post a Comment