Thursday, August 6, 2009

little loves & lunch

Evie is now 2 months old, and I still haven't sent out any baby announcements. So, I decided this was my last shot at it. I took several pictures and thought I might as well share. Don't be surprised if you see the same picture on a baby announcement later. Also, don't be surprised if you never see an announcement, because chances are I still may not make them. :) The first several pictures are of Evie in her crib. She LOVES her mobile and watches it with great delight.




This is a little later in the day--now in the bouncer. She is actually starting to play with the little toys now.

And for a little Sydney and Tara excitement: Sydney came up to me around lunch time and asked if she could have a peanut butter sandwich with chocolate chips. Kudos for originality. How could I say no? I actually had a bag of chocolate & peanut butter chips, so that is what the girls had for lunch. I chose to stick with a plain pb sandwich, but the girls got to play with their food before eating it, so it was a good lunch for them.


Here is Evie squirming around while waiting for me to wind her mobile back up.

And here she is playing with her toys on the bouncer with the help of her ever-so-wise older sister Sydney.

2 comments:

joanne said...

Evie is getting so big! i am jelouse of the peanut beutter and chocolate chip sandwich! i hope they enjoyed it!!

Michelle Croft said...

What sweet pictures! She looks like both of the girls in different ways.