A blog about the lives of two nuts and their tree squirrels.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Billings Art Walk
There was an art walk in downtown Billings last month. Russ asked if I wanted to display some of my quilts at CTA. I didn't actually make it to the art walk, but I did take a picture before taking everything down.
So--I know this is an old post, but I love looking at all your quilts! It makes me want to branch out and try something new. I'm still sewing dresses for my girls, but haven't been brave enough to try quilts yet. So fun to see how creative you are!
1 comment:
So--I know this is an old post, but I love looking at all your quilts! It makes me want to branch out and try something new. I'm still sewing dresses for my girls, but haven't been brave enough to try quilts yet. So fun to see how creative you are!
Post a Comment